Eid Special Kashmir Tour Package
Tour Name: Eid Special Kashmir Tour Package from Bangladesh
Tour Type: Eid Vacation Fixed Date group
Group Size: 30 person
- Return Air Ticket with all Travel Tax.
- Hotel Accommodation (3* Hotel & Twin Basis).
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport Pickup and Drop Transfer.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel.
- Sightseeing as per our itinerary.
- Meal Included as per our itinerary.
- Domestic Air Ticket included as per Tour.
- English Speaking Guide Service.
- Tour Spot Entry Fee.
Premium service of an Amazing Tours’ Tour Representative.
- Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Personal Tips.
- Personal Cost.
- Any Alcohol & beverage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
Departure From Dhaka For Kashmir Upon arrival at Srinagar Sheikh Ul Alam Int’l Airport
( This must be one of the Most Scenic Flights in the World, Srinagar is popularly known as the “City of Reshi’s & Sufi’s” and it is also the Summer capital of state Jammu & Kashmir), you will be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in followed by welcome drink. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at Houseboat.
SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM ( 96 Kms – 2 To 3 Hrs One Way )
After an early breakfast, check out from Hotel & leave for an overnight stay at “Pahalgam” called as “Valley of Shepherds”. Pahalgam is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, Pahalgam (2,130 m) was once a humble shepherd’s village with breathtaking views. Enjoy the nature & walk around the bank of river Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Pahalgam is also famous for Indian film Industry (Bollywood). Now it is Kashmir’s premier resort, cool even during the height of summer when the maximum temperature does not exceeds 25 Degree C. Upon arrival, check in to the pre-arranged Hotel. Rest of the day is free to enjoy and explore the Beauty of “Pahalgam”( 01 Hour Halt at Each Spot ). One can go to Chandanwari ( 16 Kms from Pahalgam ) which is the starting point of Amarnath Yatra, Aru (10 kms from Pahalgam) which is a fine meadow of picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of (Liddarwat, Kolahoi Glacier & Trsar Lake) & Betaab Valley. ARU VALLEY It is located around 12 km from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river The Aru valley is noted for its scenic meadows. It is popular among the tourists for its peaceful environment and scenic beauty. Other popular tourist activities include fishing of trout in the Lidder river, trekking, hiking, horse riding, sightseeing and photography.
PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR ( 96 Kms – 2 To 3 Hrs One Way )
After an early breakfast, check out from Hotel & transfer to Srinagar. In the afternoon, we take a visit to the Mughal Gardens, Nishat Garden known as the ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa & Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring). The Chashmashahi Mughal garden in Srinagar had been loved by emperors and picnickers alike. In the evening you take a shikara ride on world famous Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens & Open Dal Lake. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR ( 52 Kms – 2 Hrs One Way)
After an early breakfast, drive to Gulmarg via Bye-Pass for a full-day excursion. Gulmarg is called “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is at an altitude of 8700 – ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Gulmarg’s legendary beauty, prime location and proximity to Srinagar naturally make it one of the premier hill resorts in the country.
Originally called ‘Gaurimarg’ by shepherds, its present name was given in the 16th century by Sultan Yusuf Shah, who was inspired by the sight of its grassy slopes emblazoned with wild flowers. Gulmarg was a favorite haunt of Emperor Jehangir who once collected 21 different varieties of flowers from here. Today Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty- it also has the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter. One Can go for the Gondola Ride up to 1st or 2nd Phase. The Gulmarg Gondola is a tourist attraction in itself. It is one of the highest cable cars in the world, reaching 3,979 metres. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour to and from the gondola main station in Gulmarg to a shoulder of nearby Mt. Affarwat Summit (4,200 m (13,780 ft)). There are also countless off-piste possibilities through the beautiful Khilanmarg meadows on the foot of Mount Affarwat, which offer a scenic view of Nanga Parbat. The Affarwat ridge at 3850+ metres offers an avalanche controlled ski area that offers a wide field of snow to descend 800 m in approximately 3 km of skiing, and is for advanced skiers only. Due to Gulmarg’s steep terrain, the region is popular amongst advanced and extreme skiers from around the world and has been visited by a number of ski professionals and featured in a number of ski films also. Return by the evening for Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel. NOTE : In case of snowfall, our vehicle will be able to drop you at Tangmarg only ( 10 Kms before ) from where you need to hire Snow Jeep ( chained vehicle ) directly.
Departure From Srinagar For Delhi
Early morning transfer to Delhi Airport then meet our local representative then start half day Delhi local sightseeing Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar & Overnight stay at Delhi. (Breakfast)
Full-Day Free For Shopping
Breakfast in the Hotel. Full-day free for own shopping & activities. Overnight is in Delhi
Departure From Delhi For Dhaka
After breakfast transfer to Delhi airport
- All cancellations must be communicated in written.
Token amount is non-refundable in any case.
- Cancellations made 15 Days prior to the travel date will attract cancellation charges.
- Cancellations charges will vary from 25 % – 50% of the total tour package cost.
- 100 % Retention charges will be levied for bookings canceled within 15 days of the travel date or
- No show scenarios.
- No refunds will be given in case of missed or unused services. This includes Flights, Trains Hotel stays, meals, sightseeing, transfers, entry ticket, permits or any other Amazing Tours Bangladesh services.
- Amazing Tours Bangladesh have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
- In case, clients are suspected to indulge in any kind of illegal activity or violent behavior, Amazing Tours Bangladesh will immediately stop the services while holding all the refunds.
- All our packages are customizable except Fixed Departures.
- Guests are requested to have every discussion in written as verbal communications will not be entertained.
- The packages offered by Amazing Tours Bangladesh can be customized according to guest’s wish.
- To ensure smooth services, Company can also make alternations in the tour. The reasons for such changes can be acts of god, technical problems, sudden service issues, government policies or any other similar situation.
- Package will not be considered booked until advance amount have not been received by us.
- Travel dates of DND (Date not decided) packages should be affirmed within 3 Months of invoice issuance date.
Delays may lead to certain inconveniences.
- To give better experiences to our guests, our company also rolls out special offers.
- This includes upgraded
Hotels, Room Category, and Vehicle Type. No additional cost will be levied for such upgrades and this exciting news will be shared with you either before or during the trip.
- This includes upgraded